Lauren joined Loevy & Loevy as a Justice Fellow in 2022.
Lauren graduated from Northwestern University in 2013 and UC Davis School of Law in 2020. Before joining Loevy & Loevy, Lauren was an Equal Justice Works Fellow at Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights of the San Francisco Bay Area. At LCCRSF, she created a clinic for victims of police misconduct and challenged police departments’ disproportionately violent treatment of racial justice protestors through impact litigation.
During law school, Lauren was a member of the Civil Rights Clinic, where she supported litigation challenging conditions of confinement for unaccompanied minors. She also served on the boards of the Moot Court Honors Board, Latinx Law Students Association, and, importantly, Law Cappella. Prior to law school, Lauren worked in education and youth development in New York City.
• State of California, 2021
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2021
• U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2021
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2022
• U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2022
• U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2022
UC Davis, School of Law
• J.D. – 2020
• Angela Harris Prize for Critical Race Scholarship
• Order of Barristers
• B.A. – 2013