Isabella Aguilar joined Loevy & Loevy as a Justice Fellow in 2021.
Bella graduated from Northwestern Pritzker School of Law in 2019, with a Public Interest Law and Social Policy concentration. During law school, Bella worked in the Juvenile Justice and Advocacy clinic, where she assisted her clinic team in freeing a long time client serving an indeterminable civil commitment in a woman’s correctional facility.
Prior to joining Loevy & Loevy, Bella was an Assistant District Attorney in Philadelphia in the Juvenile Diversion unit, where she worked to divert youth out of the criminal justice system and into community based programming.
Bella is a first generation lawyer, and a life-long Chicagoan with roots in Humboldt Park.
• Illinois, 2021
• Pennsylvania, 2020
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2021
• U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois, 2021
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
• J.D. Law and Social Policy Concentration – 2019
• Dean’s List
• Public Service Award, 2019
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
• B.A. – Political Science, Anthropology – 2016